Casa Pairal is located in the main entrance of the farm-house and is divided in two floors. Here you can breath the traditional atmosphere of the catalan country houses, since it is where our family ancestors lived. You will see old oak beams ceilings and typical stone seating windows named “festejadors”, where tradition says young couples used to court.
Casa Pairal has got five double rooms en suite, each one with distinctive features. One room (Lavanda) is in the ground floor and the other four upstairs.
The five rooms are named after medicinal plants of the area, since they were typically dried and kept in all country-houses.
The ground floor also contains:
If needed we can add extra beds, cradles and mosses (with all the necessary bedlinen).
Aproximate price per person/night is 25 Eur. For further information please check on. You can check the rates here
Casa Pairal lodging contains
Dining room- living room
· Fireplace (wood is supplied)
· Dishes, glasses, cups and all necessary dining utensils
· Free Wifi Zone (available in certain areas)
· Courtesy Toilet
· Small library
· Board and card games
· Touristic, gastronomic and activity information of the surroundings
· Chairs for babies & kids
· 2 cookers with ceramic burner heads
· Dishwasher (detergent supplied)
· Fridge and freezer
· Coffee machine, microwave, toaster & blender
· Detergents & scourers
· Recycling bins
· Refuse sacks
· Cutlery, saucepans, pots and all necessary kitchen utensils
· Draining rack
· Air extractor
· 3 double rooms with king size beds and 2 double rooms with two single beds. All the rooms en suite.
· Cots and additional beds at your disposal
· Sheets, blankets & towels
· Cloth hangers
· Aparells antimosquits
· Llit addicional i bressols
· Complete bathroom in each room.
· Central heating in all the house, with temperature regulator at each room
· Bathroom in each room (with shower, hand soap, and Toilet paper)
· Cradles and moses (with all the necessary bedlinen)
· Washing machine (detergent and softener available), tumble dryer and iron (to be shared with the other lodgers)
· Big oven (to be shared with the other lodgers)
· Firewood for the barbecue and for the fire place
· All the special utensils needed to make the typical ” PAELLA”
· Two barbecues , one open-air and one under-roof.
· Parking area