Montros is an appartment located in the “Masoveria”, facing south-west, it is probably the oldest part of the Country house, the walls are thicker, outside are the buttresses as if it was a castle. It has a splendid view of the Fluvia river valley, fields and forests.
This appartment is totally private for the occupants, only sharing the outdoors facilities.
A sitting-room area with a fire-place with wood and a TV
Two double rooms, one with a Queen bed with two extra beds in a little adjacent room open
and another with two twin beds.
There is always the possibility to add extra beds, cradles & moses (with all the necessary bedlinen). Both rooms have wide cupboard space and are supplied with towels and blankets…
Full-equipped bathroom with heating·
One toilet and washbasin.
Modern and functional kitchen, equipped with all the necessary utensils and communicated with the dinning room
Montros has got a large window supplying bright natural light, with a nice balcony with table and chairs to enjoy all day long and splendid views.
Supplementary cradle available.
Aproximate price per person/night is 25 Eur. You can check the rates here
Mont-ros lodging contains
Dining room- living room
· Fireplace (wood is supplied)
· Dishes, glasses, cups and all necessary dining utensils
· Free Wifi Zone (available in certain areas)
· Small library
· Playing board and card games
· Touristic, gastronomic and activity information of the surroundings
· Cooker with ceramic burner head
· Fridge and Freezer
· Toaster and Coffee machine
· Detergents & scourers
· Recycling bins
· Refuse sacks
· Cutlery, saucepans, pots and all necessary kitchen utensils
· Draining rack
· Air extractor
· Double room –queen size bed–
· Double room — two twin beds–
· Sheets, blankets & towels
· Cloth hangers
· Cots and additional beds at disposal
· Central heating in all the house, with temperature regulators in each room
· Bathroom in each room (with shower, hand soap, and Toilet paper )
· Cradles & moses (with all the necessary bedlinen)
· Washing machine (detergent and softener supplied) , tumble-dryer machice and iron (to be shared with the other lodger)
· Big Oven (share area with other lodgings)
· Firewood for the barbecue and for the fire place
· All the special utensils needed to make the typical ” PAELLA”
· Two barbecues , one open-air and one under-roof
· Parking area